Where do I start. It blows my mind how and why a corporation as large as the G6 Hospitality Group would allow such disgust.

A woman named Sylvia Williams has been the manager of the Studio 6 on Roswell road in north Atlanta for years. I suppose the poor woman cannot get a job anywhere else due to her terrible reputation and has threatened G6 with litigation if they fire her. While a guest at this hotel, I complained about bed bugs and requested to be moved due to unruly guests in the room next to mine. During my two-week stay, the manager harassed me constantly and I got into a verbal altercation with her in the parking lot in plain view of other guests. The entire situation was over my complaints of bed bugs and the management's refusal to do anything about it. This woman even called the police, lied, and filed a false police report on me. I later learned from the Roswell Police that this is standard operating procedure for Sylvia and that they were tired of it.

Following the incident with Sylvia, I sent a complaint to the corporate office and received absolutely no results. Typical, Texas. Corporate was as unprofessional as Sylvia and condoned her behavior as a normal part of the company's corporate culture. Be warned. Do not stay in or go to work for the Accor corporation unless you can accept marginalization and no standards. I have not and will never patronize another Studio 6 or related hotel property since this time (Motel 6).

Slyvia Williams is a sewer rat and belongs in prison. Jim Amorosia, the president and chief executive officer of G6 should be ashamed of himself for allowing such a filthy and disgusting employee to remain on the payroll.

The following is the mission statement for G6 Hospitality Group and is a fraud. “Founded on the principles of transparency, dedication and responsibility, we have great pride in our brands, passion for our people and guests, and a commitment to continued business performance.”

The following are the values which G6 advertises on its website. As you can clearly see, it is all a sham and fraud.

Accountability and Integrity

Diversity and Inclusion

Trust and Respect

Innovation

Leadership

When, not if, you experience problems with Sylvia Williams and wish to contact corporate, the mailing address and contacts at the corporate office is below. Your letter should be sent to the attention of either or all of these officers.

G6 Hospitality, LLC

4001 International Pkwy

Carrollton, TX 75007

Jim Amorosia, Pres/CEO

Alan Rabinowitz, EVP/General Counsel

Sherry Vidal-Brown, EVP of Human Resources

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with G6 Hospitality. The most disappointing about studio 6 staff from G6 Hospitality was ghetto Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about G6 Hospitality.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare G6 Hospitality to other companies on our site.

Comments